TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Win Your Weight In Tools
Terms and Conditions ("Conditions of Entry")
IBA Excl IJ Win Your Weight In Tools On Pack
Lion - Beer, Spirits & Wine Pty Ltd ABN 13 008 596 370, Level 7, 68 York St, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia. Ph: 1800 677 852
Start date: 16/09/19 at 12:01 am AEST
End date: 10/11/19 at 11:59 pm AEDT
Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a) purchase a specially marked Iron Jack Full Strength 24-bottle Pack OR Iron Jack Mid Strength 24-bottle Pack (“Eligible Product”) in one (1) transaction, to share, from any store displaying advertising for the Promotion ("Participating Venues"). Online purchases are not eligible for entry;
b) visit ironjack.com.au/mitre10, follow the prompts to the Promotion entry page; and fully complete and submit the online entry form with their personal details (first name, last name, date of birth, email address, phone number and full address) and the unique code from the Eligible Product purchased and their current weight; and
c) Select the tick box at the time of entry to opt into receipt of marketing material from Iron Jack (mandatory for entry).
Proof of purchase:
The entrant must retain proof of purchase. The proof of purchase required is a receipt for the Qualifying Transaction. The entrant must fill out the online entry form for every entry.
Multiple entries permitted subject to the following:
a) limit one (1) entry per person each day;
b) limit one (1) entry per eligible product purchased;
c) only one unique code per entry is permitted;
d) the same unique code cannot be used more than once; and
e) unrecognised codes will be deemed invalid.
Total Prize Pool: Up to AUD $48,000.00
The prize is a Mitre 10 Gift card/s. The total value of all gift card/s awarded will be worked out based on $50 for each kilogram that the entrant weighs (based on the weight amount specified by the entrant on entry), up to a max of 120kg (AUD$6,000). There is a $1,000 limit for each Mitre 10 gift card awarded. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the gift card are not included. Any unused balance of the gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift card
Number of this prize
8 (1 prize per draw)
Value (per prize)
Up to AUD$6,000.00
Weekly Draw: computerized random selection - from 16/09/2019 to 11/11/2019 at 12:00 pm AEST/AEDT, as applicable in VIC
The prizes will be delivered by mail.
The winners will be contacted by email and phone within two (2) business days of the draw. The winners will be published at ironjack.com.au/mitre10 on the following dates:
|Draw Date||Publication Date|
|16/09/19 - 14/10/19 Draws||21/10/19|
|21/10/19 - 11/11/19 Draws||11/11/19|
Prizes must be claimed by 16/12/19 at 12:00 pm AEDT. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 16/12/19 at 12:00 pm AEDT at Core Digital, 45 Stubbs St, Kensington VIC 3031, Australia. The winners of the redraw will be notified by email and phone within two (2) business days of the redraw. The winners will be notified publicly (and their details published) at ironjack.com.au/mitre10 on 22/12/19.
1. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalized terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule unless stated otherwise.
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. Valid and eligible entries will only be accepted during the Promotional Period.
4. Employees (and the immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Weekly Draws:
a) Entries open and close for each draw on the dates/time specified below. The draws will take place at Core Digital, 15 Stubbs St, Kensington VIC 3031, Australia at 12:00 pm AEST on the dates outlined below by computerized random selection. Non-winning entries in each Weekly Draw will not be entered into any subsequent Weekly Draw/s.
|Weekly Draw||Entries Open||Entries Close||Draw Date|
|1||16/9/2019 12:01 am AEST||22/9/2019 11:59 pm AEST||23/9/2019|
|2||23/9/2019 12:00 am AEST||29/9/2019 11:59 pm AEST||30/9/2019|
|3||30/9/2019 12:00 am AEST||6/10/2019 11:59 pm AEST||7/10/2019|
|4||7/10/2019 12:00 am AEST||13/10/2019 11:59 pm AEST||14/10/2019|
|5||14/10/2019 12:00 am AEST||20/10/2019 11:59 pm AEST||21/10/2019|
|6||21/10/2019 12:00 am AEST||27/10/2019 11:59 pm AEST||28/10/2019|
|7||28/10/2019 12:00 am AEST||3/11/2019 11:59 pm AEST||4/11/2019|
|8||4/11/2019 12:00 am AEDT||10/11/2019 11:59 pm AEDT||11/11/2019|
i) The Promoter may draw reserve winners in case of ineligible or invalid entries.
ii) The first valid entry drawn in each draw will be the winners of the prizes specified in the Schedule above for that draw.
b) The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
6. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
7. If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
8. Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
9. Entrants must keep their proof of purchase specified in the ‘How to Enter’ section for each entry as proof of purchase ("Proof of Purchase"). If an entrant fails to produce the Proof of Purchase for a specific entry or each entry, as and when requested by the Promoter, the Promoter has the right to invalidate the entrant's respective entry/entries for which Proof of Purchase cannot be provided and/or all entries submitted by that entrant and/or forfeit the entrant's right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify: (a) the store of purchase as an eligible store; (b) the required product/s or service/s to be purchased for entry; and (c) that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period and prior to entry.
10. The Promoter supports the responsible service of alcohol and encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Entrants will be refused service of alcohol or provision of an alcohol beverage if it would breach any laws, codes or policies including those of the relevant liquor licensee relating to the responsible service of alcohol. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Guidelines to Reduce Health Risks from Drinking Alcohol. A full version of these Guidelines is available at https://nhmrc.gov.au/about-us/publications/australian-guidelines-reduce-health-risks-drinking-alcohol. Please refer to the GL4001 ‘Liquor promotion guidelines’ and GL4003 ‘Intoxication guidelines’ at liquorandgaming.justice.nsw.gov.au.
11. The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
12. No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
13. If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
14. No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
15. Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
17. For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
18. It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
19. If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
20. Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
21. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
22. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age, and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or is otherwise involved in any conduct that involved manipulating, interfering or tampering with this Promotion or otherwise preventing the conduct of the Promotion as intended by the Promoter.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
25. The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
26. Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and where relevant their guests) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
27. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
28. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
29. Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP19/02931, NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/32985 and SA Permit No. T19/390.